Great Math at Your Doorstep
2014 Locations and Dates:
Indianapolis • October 29–31
Richmond • November 12–14
Houston • November 19–21
200+ Presentations and Dynamic Exhibits
Whether you’re a classroom teacher, administrator, new teacher, or math coach, there’s something for everyone at the NCTM Regional Conferences.
- Explore standards-based instruction and best practices for implementing the Common Core State Standards and other college- and career-ready standards;
- Learn the most effective teaching practices to support students’ learning, along with the supports required to implement them, as described in NCTM’s new publication, Principles to Actions: Ensuring Mathematical Success for All;
- Discover ways to include 21st-century learning in the math classroom;
- Examine new and effective differentiated instruction methods; and
- Refine your assessment techniques.