If it’s your turn to submit a “Guest” article, or you might just be interested in submitting a “Guest” article to appear on this ROE 41 blog, please submit it in this way:
- Submit the title and the text of the article in the body of an email or attach a Microsoft Word document to your email. (If neither of these options are available, please contact me at the email address below and we’ll work something out.) The article should be at least 500 words. The article can be divided into sections that can be given their own sub headlines. It’s suggested that the articles have no more than two sentences per paragraph for quick reading if possible.
- No pdf documents, please.
- Attach at least 2 photos to the email. Place the photo captions in the email or the Word document denoting which photo (by name or number) the caption is tied to. All students featured in the photo(s) must have a release signed and on file with your school.
- Photos are a requirement for all “Guest” blog stories.
- Email everything to email@example.com for submission. If you have questions, please let me know.
- Your article will be due by the 25th of the month prior to your publication month.
- Please remember that we are wanting to celebrate programs and schools within Madison County!
- Have fun!